Sunday, August 17, 2008
Staying Connected
Well, as I am moving from home yet again, I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with those that mean so much to me. I can't believe the time is quickly approaching when I will begin my new journey to Searcy, Arkansas. I am still over my head with unpacking from the summer and participating in all the festivities home has to offer me this next two weeks. (Siblings day, sisters 21st birthday, moving Mitch to college, jury duty, picking blackberries, beach volleyball, and camping with the fam). I am excited for what the future holds because I know the Lord is in control and has taken this last year at the institute to strengthen my faith so that I can share it with others. I will write soon after I make the big move and settle in. Please keep me updated on what is going on in your lives as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey there darling Nicole. This is a test to see if I can get his to work becasue you are not answering your phone and my first really long letter would not go thru. So here we go.
Hey it worked. Watching you pack up your life really did not get to me until Dad and I had to say goodbye as we hugged and prayed for you that Saturday morning as you drove away. A day I will never forget. Never did I imagine that YOU would be the one to move to another state for a job. When the opportunity in St. Louis fell apart you opened up your heart and allowed yourself to listen to God and this is where he wants you for the time being. You hate leaving your family and lvoe traditions and being home. It was that morning that it was confirmed to me once again that God has bigger plans for you. It is evident that God is using you to reach many more adults and kids to teach them and help them develop a realationship with God. Who can argue with that. Anybody can see the beautiful Godly woman that you are. Inside and out. I hope and pray that the K-Life board and Burke know how lucky they are to have you on their team. We can't wait to hear all of the exciting things that God has planned for you. You are though of daily and know that we are praying for you daily. I still cant go in your room yet, although I will have to to it sometime because I need to change your sheets. Molly however (for those of you who do not know Moll, she is our little puppy that Nicole was so sad to leave) has found great peace and comfort in your room. (Nicole really was not a Molly lover I just had to throw that in there). I promise we are using febreeze. Whne you are feeling lonely make sure Rebecca is giving you lots of hugs, from Mom to Mom. i love you and cant wait to come and see you and see this amazing place that God has called you to.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment