Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Walking in a winter wonderland

Well I figure it is time to make a second post. Groundhog's Day was almost a week ago, however, I am still severely disappointed in the results. 6 more weeks of winter...really? This is one of the main reasons I moved to Missouri, to escape the frigid and snow filled Michigan winters. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and the activities that take place when the snow comes but I like to do those all about twice and then I am over the snow. So really what I am saying is that I wish the days were back when Priscilla and I would play around at the pool every afternoon while everyone else wrote papers. Those were the days! Each post I plan to enlighten all readers with a few new facts about me so this week I have decided to give you my 5 favorite things about winter:
1. Drinking peppermint hot chocolate while sitting in my favorite blue recliner wearing my snowflake pajamas
2. Being snowed in and having to play games all day long!
3. Sledding behind the four-wheeler in my back yard
4. Sitting in the hot tub with the snow falling down on the vineyard
5. Eating icicles off the rooftops and making diet coke slushies with the snow!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: